Here are the Top 10 Unreached Nations
75% of all unreached people, who have not heard the Good News of Jesus Christ, live in 10 nations of the earth according to provided by JoshuaProject.net and a map illustrated by Global Mapping International. The purpose of this map is to illustrate where missionaries need to be sent and where churches need to invest their resources in mobilizing funds to support mission work.
Is money the obstacle when it comes to fulfilling the Great Commission?
The Traveling Team put together a detailed report of earning and giving potential of Christians in America with key stats including:
- Annual Income of all Church Members: $42 trillion. 
- (Annual income of Evangelical Christians is approximately $7 trillion and about $700 billion is given to Christian causes according to the report. But of the $700 billion only $450 million goes to missions in unreached territories, though 45 billion total is invested in missions work.
- Evangelical Christians could provide all of the funds needed to plant a church in each of the 6,900 unreached people groups with only 0.03% of their income.
- The Church has roughly 3,000 times the financial resources and 9,000 times the manpower needed to finish the Great Commission.
There conclusion, "If every evangelical gave 10% of their income to missions we could easily support 2 million new missionaries."
According to the report most of the nations fall in what missiologist call the 10:40 window. The 10/40 window is defined as, "The 10/40 Window is a term coined by Christian missionary strategist and Partners International CEO Luis Bush in 1990 to refer to those regions of the eastern hemisphere, plus the European and African part of the western hemisphere, located between 10 and 40 degrees north of the equator, a general area that was purported to have the highest level of socioeconomic challenges and least access to the Christian message and Christian resources on the planet."
So the nations with the largest population of unreached people, meani
1) India with 1948 unreached people groups
2) China with 456
3) Pakistan with 383
4) Bangladesh with 294
5) Indonesia with 220
6) Nigeria with 98
7) Iran with 86
8) Thailand with 83
9) Turkey 45
10) Japan 23