These Christian Leaders Will Pray at Trump's Inauguration
Christians played a big role in Donald Trump being named the next President of the United States. As such there are a number of key leaders who have been asked to pray at Trump's inauguration ceremony on January 20 in Washington.
The following Christian leaders will be praying at Trump's inauguration ceremony on January 20,
- Franklin Graham, son of evangelist Billy Graham and president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Samuel Rodriguez, President of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC)/CONEL
- Pastor Paula White who first spoke of Trump's Christian conversion experience has been asked to speak at the inauguration.
- Catholic Cardinal Timothy Dolan
- Detroit preacher Wayne T. Jackson.
Additionally Rabbi Marvin Hier will be the first Jewish leader to speak since Reagan's second inauguration in 1985.